Mechanical and Electrical Site Manager / Senior Site Manager sought, Exeter. Girling Jones require a M&E Site Manager / Senior Site Manager to oversee the mechanical and electrical installation within a new educational facility in the region. We require a Senior M&E Site Manager to be sight based, overseeing a driving forward the delivery of the MEP package on a £20M new build educational facility.
Day to day,
- Manage directly employed and subcontracted labour on site
- Monitor safe working practices, accuracy and quality of work carried out
- Liaise with clients, building team, consultants and other stakeholders effectively and professionally
- Order materials, labour and plant in a cost-effective manner
- Update site administration to Company and Legislative standards
- Attend regular progress and ad hoc technical meetings
- Ensure timely completion of works and production of handover documentation as required
- Coordination of first and second fix of M&E Services to comply with design
- In essence, we require a M&E Senior Site Manager with a proven history of driving the M&E installation forward
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
- Ideally holding an HND or HNC in a relevant subject, desirable
- SMSTS, or equivalent site management qualifications
- Proven history of MEP management on large M&E installations
In return, we are offering a competitive package working within an established, progressive business with an opportunity for onward growth there on.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.