Mechanical Contract Manager / HVAC Contract Manager – London Bridge, London. This truly is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Project Manager / Contract Manager to join a progressive, multi-technical services business within their projects division, with links to a multinational property consultancy. With an order book for the region exceeding £50M for 2020, you will initially be engaged with to deliver a £10M M&E project within a medical facility in central London within an iconic hospital.
Do you have experience of delivering mechanical building services within the healthcare sector on projects exceeding £10M, and an interest in progressing your career further? We are looking for someone to join a growing business, with the opportunity to lead multiple projects and develop their career in a fast moving and growing business. Make 2020 the best year yet, and get in touch for further details as this truly is an exciting opportunity!
Day to day,
- To lead and manage a number of projects safely and provide a quality and timely service in a professional manner to our customers throughout London and South East region whilst delivering consistent high quality fully compliant, zero defect building services installations. Produce monthly reporting including programme, progress and liaise with the Commercial team to report costs and profit on each project to the business.
- To assist and develop new Building Services opportunities and aid the team in generating new customers within the relevant region delivering consistent, cash-backed profit for the Business and growing the End-User Client base.
- To understand and liaise with all customers to safely provide a quality service to throughout London and South East region building long term relationships and growth there on.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- You will have a proven history of mechanical (building services / HVAC) project management specifically on medical / healthcare projects with accountability exceeding £10M in M&E value.
- You will hold either a HND, HNC or equivalent in building services engineer / mechanical engineering
- Leadership experience combined with good Mechanical and Electrical technical knowledge
- A proven record of accomplishment of delivery within the M&E installation sector, specifically medical / healthcare schemes
- Experience managing large site based teams
In return, we are offering a very competitive package, but above this the opportunity to join a very progress business with a considerable opportunity to develop and progress yourself in a leadership capacity.
Interested? DONT MISS OUT, Click “APPLY” and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.