Senior Mechanical Design Manager (Building Services Engineering) sought, London. Girling Jones are delighted to be supporting this progressive MEP Engineering services provider as they continue to expand their pre-construction team. Operating throughout the UK, the business offer access to prestigious projects from design through to delivery and onward maintenance there on. You will be scrutinising consultant design, management of said consultants, value engineering to exploit opportunity and essentially seeking out the gremlins within the design to ensure compliance and suitability.
- UK wide Building Services Contractor specialising in complex engineering offering a turnkey solution for MEP services. Their experience spans the construction industry from smaller renovations to multi million pound projects.
Day to day,
- The role will involve having a desire to challenge existing design norms, work closely with their clients and partners to drive energy efficient and sustainable designs on highly technical schemes across the UK.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- BSc Building Services Engineering or equivalent within the building services industry (it is essential that you are mechanically biased however)
- Ideally hold membership of CIBSE / IHEEM preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects through the BSRIA stages from stage 2 to 5 to BIM level 2
- A proven history of leading a pre construction team or aspiring to the next step in your career
- A desire to succeed and add value, you will be joining a progressive and energetic team and as such a desire to add value is hugely important
In return, we are offering a competitive package dependant on experience and location. This is more than a monthly cheque, the business offer superb growth and onward opportunity for their staff. Onward development, a competitive salary and the chance to work on prestigious, complex MEP projects across the UK.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.