Would you like to secure a new role before Christmas? We have been asked to procure and experienced Mechanical Contract Manager to join a regionally run business in Cornwall. This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to step into a role with opportunities.
In this new role, you as Mechanical Contract Manager you will be expected to deliver and manage mechanical contracts in and around our Western Region.
Main purpose of the role;
- Managing, maintaining and adding to the existing client base
- Oversee delivery of contracts to a high standard, on time and in budget
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant standards and ensuring building supply chain business.
- Responsible for overseeing development of a robust team covering the Cornwall area and adjoining areas.
- Responsible for maintaining, developing and sustaining the profitability of each project
- To maintain and grow existing client base
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring all aspects of the work including internal and client requirements.
- Manage and develop directly reporting staff.
- Manage and control all commercial aspects of the work.
- Monitor measure and report on all aspects of internal work and client requirements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Negotiate with the supply chain as required to enable effective, efficient operations under the guidance of the Directors and National Buyer.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Ensure delivery of Health & Safety requirements.
- Liaise with clients and attend all client meetings.
- Deal with customer complaints, and liaise with customer and clients to a successful conclusion.
- Ideally the candidate will be HNC/ONC qualified with experience in the building services sector.
Additional experience will be considered Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal., with strong basic IT skills
- Have strong leadership skills and be motivated and results driven
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems and able to act quickly and decisively
- Local market knowledge
- Full driving licence essential.
£31,000 – £41,000 based on experience negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package:
For more information apply online or email Steve [email protected]
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.