Mechanical Operations Manager / Mechanical Ops Manager (Building Services Engineering) sought, London. Girling Jones are delighted to be supporting this progressive MEP Engineering services provider as they continue to expand their operational team, seeking a Mechanical Operations Manager to oversee a team delivering various schemes notably within the London region. You will have proven experience of managing a P&L of no less than £20M with a keen interest in further growth and progression.
- UK wide Building Services Contractor specialising in complex engineering offering a turnkey solution for MEP services. Their experience spans the construction industry from smaller renovations to multi million pound projects.
Day to day,
- Operationally management of the mechanical team, managing and growing a current P&L of circa £20M
What you’ll need to succeed,
- BSc Building Services Engineering or equivalent within the building services industry (it is essential that you are mechanically biased however)
- A proven history of leading a mechanical construction team or aspiring to the next step in your career
- A desire to succeed and add value, you will be joining a progressive and energetic team and as such a desire to add value is hugely important
- Ideally have medical / hospital / pharma experience
- Proven history of P&L responsibility
In return, we are offering a competitive package dependant on experience and location. This is more than a monthly cheque, the business offer superb growth and onward opportunity for their staff. Onward development, a competitive salary and the chance to work on prestigious, complex MEP projects across the UK.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.