Mechanical Project Engineer
- Posted on:
- Ref: VB299_1552651438
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer, Salisbury. Girling Jones are delighted to be working alongside a leader within the Building Services sector delivering a prestigious multi-million pound project on the Salisbury Plain. We require a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join this expanding team. It is essential that applicants have or are able to obtain SC clearance. Mechanical Project Engineer responsible for the effective project engineering service, exclusively by the role holder or as part of a team of engineers under a project manager, to ensure that defined projects are engineered to specification and delivered in line with planned costs. Working with the Project Manager / Senior Project Manager and Contract Manager to ensure that any re-engineering / variations to initially agreed plans are managed in accordance to company processes.
Day to Day,
- Participate and positively contribute to all the current pre-commencement/focus win company procedures for a project that has been allocated to the jobholder for execution and completion, to ensure that the company liabilities and risks on the project are minimised, fully adhering to the Delegated Authorities Matrix and Project Log requirements.
- Review and evaluate the project works required by the specification and drawings, and re-engineer the installations and systems to ensure the precise provision of the customer’s requirements, and enhanced profitability for the company.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer
- Sub-contractor managements
- Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Significant building services engineering experience in a construction environment.
- HND, HNC or equivalent Building Services / Mechanical (HVAC) qualification
- Relevant site cards (CSCS / SSSTS / SMSTS)
In return, we are offering a very competitive package all whilst working within a national leader with a history of delivering large scale M&E projects.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.