Mechanical Project Manager, Bristol. Girling Jones require a Mechanical Project Manager to join a progressive national M&E Contractor based within their new Bristol team. This is a 2nd in command position, reporting directly into the Regional Operations Manager initially overseeing a £6M M&E high-rise project in Bristol.
- Circa 70 years of history delivering comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and onward maintenance across various sectors. A national business with a very strong presence within the South West & Wales.
- Production of RAMS and ensuring the working design drawing and specifications.
- Liaise with collaborators, partners, technology developers and suppliers.
- Generation of reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with clients and contractor management teams
- Work within required legislation and develop paper work for project closure and O+M’s
- Ensure the store of materials on site and off site is stocked and clean.
- Drive change through continuous improvement
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings progress reports
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with your team.
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5 + years in a mechanical project management position having progressed from a career within the HVAC / building services sector
- HND building services engineering / relevant HVAC related qualifications
- CSCS / relevant site access cards
In return, we are offering a competitive package (£50,000 – £60,000 DOE) with Car, Medical, etc there on. Over and above the financial aspect, you will be working alongside a very supportive and friendly team. This is a progressive opportunity as the regional grows.
Interested? Click “APPLY” and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.