M&E Planner / MEP Planner sought, South Wales. Girling Jones are interested in speaking with a M&E Planner for a permanent opportunity in South Wales joining a team delivering a multimillion pound healthcare facility over the next four years, with a possible involvement in additional projects within the region which could include educational facilities.
Your new employer,
- A national building services contractor, providing building services solutions from design, procurement, installation and offsite manufacturing to commissioning and aftercare.
Day to day,
- Arrange and facilitate internal integrated planning meetings with relevant project stakeholders to agree the team input into the project plan and work closely with said team and our external customer.
- Produce and agree a programme for each allocated project; that aligns with the agreed formal contract, price and Workscope, and reduces risk for the business
- Take responsibility for all allocated projects, ensuring that progress and productivity is effectively monitored against project plan, produce and circulate clear reports to the appropriate stakeholders in a concise and timely manner (e.g. Resource Histograms, ‘S’ Curves, Earned Value Analysis) etc
- Maintain and update contract baseline in line with agreed contract change (eg variations)
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Proven history working within the capacity of a Mechanical Electrical Planning position
- Experience of NEC & JCT forms of contracts
- Building services related qualification with relevant site access card (CSCS etc)
- It is essential the appointed candidate has a detailed knowledge of Asta
In return, we are offering the a competitive package and the opportunity to work on a challenging project spanning circa four years.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.