I am working with a national maintenance contractor to recruit a Multi Skilled Carpenter to join the team in Exeter. You will be part of a planned and responsive maintenance team carrying out repairs within domestic properties.
Duties will include:
- General responsive maintenance carpentry repairs
- Replacing doors, kitchen units, wardrobes
- PPM work including fire door checks
- Ordering materials
You will need:
- City & Guilds / NVQ in carpentry or be time served
- Experience within a similar maintenance role
- To be multi skilled
- Own transport to get to site
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri (37.5 hours per week )
If you are interested in this role please click on “apply” now to send an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.