I am working with a national maintenance contractor to recruit a Multi Skilled Carpenter to join the team in Exeter. You will be working in occupied and VOID properties carrying out responsive and planned maintenance.
Duties will include:
- Carpentry repairs
- Hanging doors
- Repairing furniture
- Fire door checks, replacing and repairing
- Liaising with contractors
- Monitoring and ordering materials
You will need:
- NVQ / City & Guilds in Carpentry or time-served
- Proven ability within a similar role
- Clean driving licence / Own vehicle
- Own tools
- CSCS card – desirable
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.