Girling Jones are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer to be based at the Bank of Ireland in Bristol (Static Site Role)
- In your new role as an Electrical Engineer you will undertake routine PPM tasks, planned maintenance in line with scheduled dates.
- Along with reactive repairs and Electrical Installation work as required.
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly for all tasks and reactive tasks are reported and recorded on to the CAFM system.
- You may also be called upon to assist with general building maintenance activities.
- You will work within a small on-site team along with contractors, reporting to a site supervisor based on site full time.
- Your line management will be based off-site, but make regular visits to site plus be available via email, phone call etc for any urgent issues which the supervisor cannot answer.
What we are looking for
- The Electrical Engineer will need City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th/18th edition IEE wiring regulations and experience using a range of maintenance equipment.
- 2391 would be a benefit
- IPAF & PASMA license’s would be beneficial but training can be provided as necessary.
- Basic mechanical knowledge is desirable but not essential, the same would also apply for knowledge of BMS systems.
Whats in it for you?!
- Salary – £32,000 – £35,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Standard Pension
If you are interested in the role please click apply now
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.