Girling Jones is recruiting a Multi Skilled Engineer to join a maintenance team based in a hospital environment in Exeter.
Reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across site. As part of this role, you will be required to work 40 hours per week on a shift pattern up to 7 days that will vary.
- To maintain full and safe operational functionality and presentation of all M&E services including a wide range of heaters, air conditioners, coolers, dehumidifiers and/or other climate control equipment.
* Checking, cleaning, servicing, maintenance and record-keeping to be consistently carried out to the standards set down by the Company in accordance with the published Workshop Procedures and with Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
* The objective is to maximise equipment safety reliability, availability and presentation.
* Also to carry out repairs within the scope of training and competence.
* HVAC accessories, to maintain full and safe operational functionality.
* Installs and de-installs of equipment.
Who are we looking for?
- You must have relevant experience and a recognised qualification/apprenticeship in Electrical/Mechanical of HVAC, M&E services or FGAS.
* Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract on a call out rota basis
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Good communication skills.
* Proactive approach.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
* Full UK Drivers license.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation.
- In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.