I am working with a national building and maintenance contractor to recruit Multi Skilled Operatives to join the team in Bristol. You will be part of a planned maintenance team carrying out exterior painting work on domestic properties.
Duties will include:
- Responsive maintenance repairs outside in the summer inside in the winter
- Repairing guttering, soffits, fascias, plinths
- Replacing fencing and gates
- Repairing path, laying slabs
- General maintenance repairs
You will need:
- NVQ level 2 / City & Guilds in a relevant trade or be time served
- Experience within a similar role
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA
- Own transport to get to site
- Own tools
- To be able to work 39 hours per week Mon – Fri
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidates
If you are interested in this role please click “APPLY” now to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.