I am working with a maintenance contractor to recruit a Multi Skilled Operative to join their team in Cardiff. The Multi Skilled Operative will be part of the responsive maintenance team carrying out day to day repairs within occupied properties.
Day to day “Multi Skilled Operative”
- Attending appointments at occupied domestic properties
- Carrying out day to day repairs
- Carpentry, plumbing, tiling, fencing
- Ordering materials
What you’ll need to succeed:
- NVQ level 2 / City & Guilds in Carpentry
- To be multi skilled, plumbing, tiling, patch plastering, brick work
- Experience within a similar role
- Own tools
- Own van or clean driving licence
- Hours 8am – 4.30pm Mon – Fri
What you’ll get in return:
- £18 per hour paid via CIS
- 37 hour working week (Monday – Friday)
- Van provided
A Basic DBS check will be carried out for the successful candidate
If you are interested in this role please click on “APPLY” now to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.