Girling Jones Ltd are looking to speak with experienced Operations Managers and Build Managers for a new role working for one of the UK’s leading housing developers – an award winning business with an excellent presence across the South West region.
With over 50 years of experience building high quality new homes, they have built their business on a foundation of first class reputation and consistent delivery.
What are we looking for?
They are currently looking to procure an Operations Manager to work across a number of prestigious developments across the Devon region. As well as being responsible for teams of Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Site Operatives, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing project method statements
- Day to day operational management of multiple site and site teams
- Ensure all programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- To assist with the Land and Development Department in the identification of new sites
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Ensure compliance across sites are to NHBC standards
- Chair monthly meetings with the build and sales teams
What do you need?
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- A successful recent track record in managing speculative housing sites, ideally from a Plc developer background
- Experience in the management of multiple site teams
- NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) in Construction would be preferred
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- NHBC Accreditation programme or similar
This role offers a real opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a highly successful company
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.