I am working with a maintenance contractor who are Cornwall based to recruit a Personal Assistant to join the team in Bodmin. You will be supporting two Directors with general PA daily duties.
Duties will include:
- Manage telephone calls, emails efficiently and effectively
- Diary management
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Arrange invoice payments
- Arrange, coordinate meetings and taking minutes
- Liaise with colleagues within various departments
You will need:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of IT literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organisations skills
- Experience preparing meetings, agendas and taking minutes
- Proven ability within a similar role
- A 6 month contract – may lead to permanent
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home 3 days a week
- Full time – 37 hours per week
This role is temporary for 6 months, may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
To apply for this role please click “apply” and forward an up to date CV or contact Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.