I am working with a local building maintenance business to recruit a Planned Maintenance Supervisor to join the Planned Maintenance team. As a Planned Maintenance Supervisor you will manage a small team of Bathroom and wet room installers on a day to day basis.
Duties will include:
- Supervising a team of 8-10 Multi Skilled Operatives
- Delegating work
- Site Visits
- Ordering materials
- H&S policies and procedures
- Advising on technical issues
- Meeting and liaising with customers
You will need:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- City & guilds or NVQ in Plumbing or time-served
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Hours 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Opportunity for a permanent position
If you are interested in the Planned Maintenance Supervisor role please click “APPLY” to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.