We have an exciting opportunity for an Project Planner to join the MEH Alliance on Hinkley Point C, the largest construction scheme in Europe at present. We require a Mechanical and Electrical Planner to join the team working on HPC. The Planner will be responsible for developing and maintaining the level 4 schedule for allocated buildings by integrating the 3D model and detailed primavera P6 schedule utilising 4D planning software.
The main duties will include:
- Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements in collaboration with all project’s strategic suppliers
- Identifying quantities and factors affecting the programme
- Chairing integrated planning meetings with project stakeholders
- Establishing and agreeing with all relevant stakeholder’s construction outputs and associated activity hours
- Establishing and agreeing with stakeholders’ key methods of construction, sequencing, installation, and handover to commissioning
- Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations, and reports.
- Producing an integrated level 4 construction Programme with all relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the project 16 week look ahead process
- Supplying the MEH construction team with planning support
- The issue and communication of Contract Programmes in line with requirements.
- Updating progress weekly utilising project controls tools
- The candidate will have experience of planning services within large scale industrial projects within the construction industry
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications including JCT, NEC or bespoke forms of Construction Contracts
- An understanding of various methods of planning, programming and progress monitoring
- An understanding of the construction market, methods of construction, plant, equipment and labour requirements
- Experience working with 4D planning is desirable
- Competitive financial package to include a generous living away package should you be away from home (13% uplift, travel and accommodation covered)
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefits
What’s next? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.