Are you a Planner considering new opportunities on a long term freelance basis? Are you looking to work for a nationwide contractor.
As Planner you will be working on a major infrastructure project supporting the operational team on the complex delivery of a £80million+ highways scheme. The contract is due to run until Feb 2024.
Are you a good communicator who engages well and takes a collaborative approach.
Your Planner key responsibilities will include:
- Production of plans and programmes to determine construction sequences from “first principles” with assistance from the project delivery teams.
- Developing and progressing programmes with site teams, introducing mitigation measures where required.
- Liaison with site teams regarding input into programme development.
- Collation of progress information and production of progress reporting.
- Updating and maintaining programs in line with Change Control procedure.
As well as prior Planning experience a professional civil engineering qualification and prior experience programming significant civil engineering projects with Primavera P6/MS Project is ideal. . For more information please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.