I am working with a West Midlands based building and maintenance contractor to recruit a plumber to support on a 3-year project in Coventry and Nuneaton. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team on domestic properties.
Duties will include:
- Extending soil & waste pipes
- Removing and extending external taps
You will need:
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in Plumbing
- At least 2 years plumbing experience
- Own transport to get to site
- Own tools & PPE
- £20 per hour (paid CIS)
- Long term ongoing role
This is an ongoing temporary position for the right candidate, if you are interested in this role please click “apply” now to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.