Plumbing & Heating Engineer
- Posted on:
- Ref: MMGJPHIEX_1558008903
Domestic Plumbing & Heating Engineer required to join the team of an extremely busy plumbing and heating contractor, the role will be to carry out servicing, breakdowns and installations of heating appliances within Exeter and surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergency call outs
- Servicing gas appliances
- Landlords safety certificates
- Diagnosing faults
- Carrying out repairs
- Ordering parts
- Installation of boilers and heating systems
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
- Completing reports
The Plumbing & Heating Engineer will need:
- ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT or CEN1, WAT1, HTR1, CKR1)
- Experience servicing and repairing gas appliances
- Experience installing various heating systems
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Own transport
- Own tools
If you’re interested in this role please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.