Girling Jones are currently looking for a Permanent Plumbing and Heating Engineer to work for a 2nd generation family owned business, that has been built from humble beginnings some 40 or more years ago. The client are a household name in our area for quality tradespeople and continue to strive to provide a great experience for all our customers.
- 5* Rated WHICH Trusted Traders
- 5* Rated Google business listing
- Worcester PLATINUM Accredited Installers
- Financial Conduct Authority Approved
- Working within the industry for over 40 years
- Two generation Family company
- OFTEC, Gas Safe, WIAPS, CIHPE etc.
- Limited company for over 12 years, established for many years more.
- Supply high quality services to private housing and detailed renovation projects
- Work based around Tavistock & Plymouth, incorporating West Devon and East Cornwall.
Day to Day Duties:
The Client are currently looking for an additional Plumbing and Heating Engineer team member for our family run and highly valued team of skilled engineers.
- The successful applicant will be upgrading and installing bespoke and high quality heating systems within private homes, or select renovation projects.
- These will include conventional systems such as Gas / Oil / LPG combi boilers and unvented/vented water/heating systems as well as Air & Ground source heat pumps, solar thermal systems.
No prior experience of renewable technologies or Oil/LPG fuels are required, we provide on the job training while you get paid!
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing & Heating
- Core Nat Gas & Add on’s compulsory
- More than 5 years total experience compulsory
- Experience of installing Combi’s as well as S & Y Plan systems is vital
- Gas Safe / CCN1 e.t.c (preferred)
- Clean Driving License (preferred)
- Salary- £32,000-£40,000 Plus Tips and Yearly Bonus
- Monday-Friday with Overtime available
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Onsite Parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply now’ and contact for more information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.