This is a permanent position within our Civil Engineering team.
Our team is highly motivated and committed to the delivery of successful projects for our clients. This ethos has led to an expanding workload and the requirement for an experienced Civil Engineer who will enjoy the challenges provided by our diverse range of clients and projects. This position offers the successful applicant exciting opportunities to advance their career across many facets of the profession, opportunities to learn whilst working alongside senior management in a supporting role whilst assisting Graduate Engineers who are keen develop their skills and attributes as they work towards a professional qualification.
We offer a market-leading re-numeration and benefits package, sample below.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Initial 25 days holiday (3 held for the Christmas period)
- Additional holiday can be accrued in accordance with the number of years services, up to a total of 28 days
- The option to bank, buy or sell holiday each year after one years’ service
- Long service awards including additional days off and £500 cash award
- Flexible working
- Paid professional membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free loan for annual travel season ticket
- Yearly flu vaccine
- Eye tests paid and contribution towards glasses, if require for solely for VDU work
- Regular CPD seminars held in house (with lunch provided)
- Regular social events organised and funded by the company throughout the year
- Free refreshments, including tea, coffee, juice and fresh fruit
- Free on-site parking
We have a friendly and supportive working environment, which has resulted in good morale and a low staff turnover. Come and meet us. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.