A regional Heavy Civils Infrastructure Civil Engineering main contractor are seeking to appoint a Project Director to take the lead role in delivering a major infrastructure scheme in Plymouth.
Key responsibilities in the capacity of Project Director will include;
- Managing the operational and commercial divisions to ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Ensuring full adherence at all times to the contractors Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Processes, upholding the contractors reputation for safe project delivering.
- Establishing a collaborative, positive and profitable relationship with all key stakeholders with effective communication.
- Ensuring all changes are picked up and recorded through CEMAR ensuring compliance to and protection of the contractors commercial position.
- Delivering a weekly updated programme and project report to the client and all stakeholders.
- Maintaining a “Zero Incident” safety culture, that is reinforced by a positive and consistent Near Miss Reporting level. We operate a No Blame culture and this is to be reinforced.
In the capacity of Project Director, you will be leading the construction of this £50M scheme, working closely with the established delivery team working within the integrated delivery model and taking the lead with client and key steak holder management in support of a vastly experienced delivery PM. The basic salary will be between £75 – £90K p/a plus package including a substantial reward and compensation package available should you live beyond commutable distance.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.