Are you an operational or commercially biased civil engineering professional interested in furthering your estimating and tendering skills? Would you like to work for a thriving, specialist civils and marine based contractor delivering a range of interesting projects nationally? Do you enjoy the flexibility of working at home with occasional office and site visits?
Due to continued success over the past two years and an order book already 80% full in 2022, this people orientated contractor is seeking to expand its preconstruction team whilst offering the opportunity to develop your Project Estimation and tendering skills.
Prior Estimating experience & qualifications should include most of the following areas;
- NEC3/4 Project & contract experience
- Understanding of marine/tidal impacts on civil engineering projects
- Technical experience including sheet piling, tubular sheets and steel piles
- Some exposure to estimating/tendering
- Experience using Valesco or comparable estimating software
- A relevant civil or coastal engineering qualification
This contractor is considered a specialist in their field, has high levels of retention within their team and prides itself both in the care, development and treatment of people who work for it whilst offering good exposure to fast moving and technically challenging schemes, all whilst working with great people!.
Dependant on levels of direct experience salary range expected to be from £55,000 to £65,000K p/a + package. For a confidential conversation please contact Joe Knowles at Girling Jones on 01392 493347 or click to apply.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.