M&E Project Manager / M&E Facilities / Site Manager sought, Sevenoaks. Girling Jones are seeking a Hard Services (Mechanical and Electrical) FM / Site Manager to join an independent educational facility in Sevenoaks. You will be joining an Estates team delivering reactive, planned and capital projects to an estate spanning 100 acres, which includes a number of listed buildings and attractive gardens.
Your new employer,
- Founded in 1442, the school has a global reputation for academic excellence and is shrouded in history having originally been founded to give classical education to boys from the town, free of church constrictions. Fast tracking onward to 2021, the school has over 1000 international students between 11 – 18 from over 45 countries
Day to day,
- This is a complex position which will involve being part of the Estates management team, sharing and developing ideas, advising on all mechanical and electrical matters, as well as being responsible for the efficient management, repair, and improvement of the mechanical and electrical systems of all school facilities.
What you’ll need to succeed,
- Qualified to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant subject (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A proven history in M&E Facilities / Estate Management spanning across PPM, Reactive and Capital works (The successful applicant will need to have a track-record of successfully managing the design process, planning and delivery of the M & E aspects of a range of projects)
- Experience of Synapsis energy monitoring systems and a strong understanding of the BMS and Trend IQVision systems
In return, we are offering a competitive package to include your basic salary, 33 days annual leave, pension (matched to 6%) 33 days annual leave inclusive, school lunch, gym & pool use, continued professional development, life assurance, etc.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.