We are currently recruiting for Project Managers for our clients Bristol Office to service projects in Bristol and the South West of England.
Due to continued success in securing projects throughout Bristol and the surrounding regions, we’re looking for exceptional Project Managers, with a strong focus in the Private & Public Sectors, to join their highly successful team in based in Bristol Office.
The projects range in value from £8m to £50m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients in the commercial, infrastructure and public sector giving our Project Managers a diverse and exciting workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make a real impact. In return, we will reward you and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards across the whole project lifecycle;
- Advise clients on the project cost, programme, risks and issues;
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary professional teams;
- Lead communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the adoption and management best practice Project Management techniques
- Experience of both pre and post contract Project Management responsibilities and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Hold or be working towards RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification.
- A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism – the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has the judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
- The drive and self-motivation to have achieved a degree qualification and to continuously develop their technical and behavioural skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to influence others by sound judgement and good sense
These roles have excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide an exemplary service to their Clients.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.