Are you a project manager looking for a new challenge……?
Our client, a leading multinational construction consultancy is looking to expand their project management team with the addition of an experienced project manager with excellent NEC3 contract experience.
The successful candidate will have led significant projects in either commercial build or civil engineering and have excellent contractual knowledge. Knowledge of Marine civils would be an advantage but not essential. What is important is that you have been the lead PM on your recent workload. You will be comfortable working autonomously as well as leading junior team members.
The ideal candidate
- Degree-educated Project manager
- Experience delivering NEC3 Contracts of £5million +
- Ideally hold the NEC ECC Project management qualification
- At least 5 years Project management experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Comfortable working from initial brief to completion
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits as well the opportunity to progress your career within a forward thinking company with strong growth plans.
Salary and Package dependent on experience
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.