Our Client who is a leading contractor is looking for a Project Manager to undertake large schemes.
Project Manager role will include;
- The planning, organisation, management and coordination of the Agents overseeing three large packages/sections.
- Implementation, development and management of the Project Management Plan in conjunction with the Senior PM and Site Managers.
- Ensuring works have been programmed and planned appropriately and are undertaken in accordance with good practise and in line with all relevant specifications, drawings, and method statements.
- Keeping a close eye commercially and advising the commercial team on key delivery measurables.
- Ensuring the entire team remain focused on both delivery and a well-managed and forecasted final financial position, including prelims, sub-contractor non recoverable and day works, rick and opportunity schedules.
The Project Managers needs;
- Prior experience in water infrastructure, including project management – you may have smaller project experience which is fine.
- A balanced technical and commercial approach to project management
- Prior experience using collaborative shared platforms
- High level project programming
If you are interested in this role then please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.