Are you an experienced Senior Site Manager looking for your next challenge?
Girling Jones are delighted to be working once again, with an established and successful construction company, known for their delivery and execution on a range of interesting projects
Sectors covered include commercial, leisure, education, residential, health care and MOD and typically range in value from £500k to £10m
From complex new builds to tricky refurbishments in live environments, all types of projects are delivered safely and to time and budget – around 70% of the company turnover is from repeat business
Reporting into a visiting Operational Manager, they are looking to procure a permanent Project Manager, capable of managing projects as a No.1 from £5M upwards. Duties will include:
- Day to day management of operations on site, working with the senior management to ensure that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays
- Regular monitoring and liaison with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager on the Master Programme and development of stage/section programmes as required.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager to ensure adequate labour and sub-contract resource is available on site utilising the agreed agency list.
- Carry out tool box briefings to the site teams and sub-contractors
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 10+ years experience as a Site Manager / Project Manager
- Construction related qualification
- Good commercial build experience, including refurbishment and new build
- Experience of working on fast track refurbishment sites
Please click on the “Apply Now” button for more information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.