Girling Jones Ltd are looking to speak with an experienced Project Manager for a new role working for one of the UK’s leading construction companies – an award winning business with an excellent presence across the South West, Midlands and South Wales region.
With over 100 years of experience building high quality construction projects, they have built their business on a foundation of first class reputation and consistent delivery.
What are we looking for?
They are currently looking to procure a Project Manager to take the lead on a £13M new build industrial project in South Wales
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing project method statements
- Day to day operational management of multiple site and site teams
- Ensure all programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- To assist with the Commercial department throughout
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Chair monthly meetings
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- A successful recent track record in managing large scale construction projects of a similar value
- NVQ Level 6 (or equivalent) in Construction would be preferred
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- Commercial and Educational Sector experience desired
This role offers a real opportunity for perhaps a Site Manager looking for the next step in their career, to join a highly successful company
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.