A popular housing developer operating across the South West Region are currently undertaking some exciting growth plans and as such, are looking to procure a Senior Site Manager for their business. With a reputable and strong company brand along with fantastic financial backing, this is an opportunity for the right individual to join a business which will in turn offer first class training coupled with structured career progression
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the role will suit an experienced Site Manager looking to move into a Project Manager role, overseeing the development of 40 units in Exeter. Key Duties will include:
- Operational management of the entire process from design through to completion and handover
- All associated pre and post house building works
- Ensuring that targets are met regarding health and safety, delivery to build programme quality, customer care, and cost
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years as a No.1 Site Manager
- Knowledge of and experience on residential developments
- CSCS card, SMSTS certificate, First Aid at Work
- Microsoft Office understanding
With an overwhelming passion for delivering quality developments in the region, this is an opportunity not to be missed and I would welcome an initial confidential conversation, so please click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.