Girling Jones Ltd are looking to speak with experienced Project Managers for a new role working for one of the UK’s leading housing developers – an award winning business with an excellent presence across the South West region.
With over 50 years of experience building high quality new homes, they have built their business on a foundation of first class reputation and consistent delivery.
What are we looking for?
They are currently looking to procure a Project Manager / Project Lead to take the lead on a flagship new build site in the centre of Britain’s Ocean City!
As well as being responsible for the £30M+ project, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Producing project method statements
- Day to day operational management of multiple site and site teams
- Ensure all programmes are delivered on time and within budget
- To assist with the Land and Development Department in the identification of new sites
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Ensure compliance across sites are to NHBC standards
- Chair monthly meetings with the build and sales teams
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- A successful recent track record in managing speculative housing sites as well as apartments
- NVQ Level 6 (or equivalent) in Construction would be preferred
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- NHBC Accreditation programme or similar
This role offers a real opportunity for perhaps a Project Manager looking for the next step in their career, to join a highly successful company
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.