Are you a Site Agent or Section Engineer seeking to develop further your project planning and scheduling experience?. Or are you already an operationally experienced Project Planner seeking to join a busy Civil Engineering Contractor with an extensive program of highways & infrastructure schemes across the South West?. You will be joining an established operational planning team delivering a mixture of interesting schemes throughout the South West having completed a restructure and successful period of securing a significant forward program of orders.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing program and data workflows including resource and cost levelling.
- Working pro-actively across stakeholders providing key inputs into client management strategy.
- Monitoring and applying contract principles to forward programs and updating relevant stakeholders with anticipated results.
- Producing progress reports, core measurement criteria, milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis.
- Managing & reviewing site programs to NEC contract terms and ensuring accurate recording of progress where required.
This Project Planning opportunity will provide a substantial platform to accelerate your career within civil engineering, construction and project programming. An excellent career choice.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, effective presenting skills at all levels, a great personality and ethos on the client.
- Prior experience using MS Project or your own project programming software in a related construction or civil engineering environment.
This opportunity could suit Agent or Engineer with good MS Project skills. Salary £45,000 to £50,000 per annum. Please contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.