Are you a Project Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience in NEC3/4. Would you like to take the lead commercially with an established civil engineering contractor developing a number of work streams in the South West on a mix of large frameworks and substantial forward order book?
In undertaking this Project Quantity Surveying Contractor role you will be responsible for;
- Monthly applications & cost value reconciliations.
- Quarterly cost and value reconciliations.
- Subcontractor procurement & administration.
- Measurement of the works (where applicable) & dealing with change.
- Assessing risk and cost monitoring.
The Project Quantity Surveying position will be an integral part of the contractor’s regional commercial team working on significant projects ranging in value from £25K to £2M throughout the South West. You will initially be leading on a £2M town centre infrastructure scheme in Somerset working closely with the Contractors delivery team and client thus providing an excellent platform to showcase your commercial acumen.
You will need to demonstrate prior Project Quantity Surveying experience ideally within infrastructure projects in the region. You will be at the forefront of the commercial team working closely with the regional operational management team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 years + within Civils framework and D&B projects
- Strong commercial acumen and problem solving abilities.
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and oral.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- In depth knowledge of civil engineering working methods.
- Full UK driving licence.
There will be flexibility on salary, most important is to recruit the right individual for Project Quantity Surveyor. As a guide salary on offer will up to £55,000 p/a plus extensive package including pension, car allowance, healthcare, and other additional benefits. Contact Joe Knowles on 01392 493347 or 07917 411440.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.