Property Management Surveyor
We are working with a leading and long-established West Country firm of commercial property Chartered Surveyors with offices in Plymouth, Truro and Exeter. Providing a broad range of professional and agency services across Devon and Cornwall to a wide range of clients.
Due to the success of the Property Management department, there is now scope for a full-time Management Surveyor to help with the continued development of the property management part of the business.
You can be based in Cornwall or Plymouth.
Role Requirements And Duties
- To assist in the day-to-day management of a varied portfolio of commercial properties in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset.
- Assist in administering service charges and rent collection.
- Liaising with property owners, tenants, contractors and other service providers on a regular basis.
- Assist in preparing reports and updates for clients.
Qualifications/Experience Necessary For The Job
- Minimum degree level qualification, preferably RICS
- Previous relevant commercial property experience
- Knowledge of property legislation
- Understanding of market and local knowledge
- General surveying skills, particularly building construction
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Familiarity with networking and building relationships
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
What’s in it for you?
- Remuneration will be according to the level of experience and will be a basic salary plus bonus incentive and contributory pension.
- Well established Consultancy in the South West.
- Opportunities for growth into a leadership position.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.