Working with a mix of public and private sector clients, this construction consultancy are looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with experience in the utilities sector to join them in Cardiff. The role will involve working on some big portfolios across South Wales as part of a framework client with a strong pipeline of work.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Candidates will ideally be Chartered although this is not essential
- Experience in the utilities sector
- Excellent communication skills in a client facing role
What’s in it for you?
- £30,000-£40,000 per annum + car allowance
- Framework client – strong pipeline of work
- Great team culture with regular events
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Work on local projects across South Wales
For more information on this role and others we may have please call James Colliver for an informal chat. Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.