M&E Quantity Surveyor sought, Bristol / Gloucester / Cheltenham. Girling Jones require an MEP Quantity Surveyor / Senior QS to join a national building services contractor with links to a multinational property consultancy seeking further support due to continued growth across the South West. Ideally, you will have an M&E / Building Services experience and have proven history of utilising the NEC 3, option C form of contract. Initially, we require commercial support on a large medical scheme in the Gloucester & Cheltenham area.
The new business,
- A national Building Services Contractor with links to a multinational consultancy offering both financial stability but equally ample opportunity to grow your career. The business deliver building services across a broad array of schemes, from commercial developments through to medical facilities with minimal values upward of £10M M&E.
Day to day,
- Advise on value for money
- Identify supplier performance issues
- Site team management
- Advise on procurement issues
- Preparation of cost value reports
- Contract administration
- Estimating of project variation works
- Deliver and manage performance against forecasts within the operational Teams
What you’ll need to succeed,
- NEC3 Experience
- A proven history of M&E / Building Services Engineering
- Degree qualified / equivalent in commercial management / Building Services Engineering
- Ideally, medical project experience but this is by no means a must
In return, we are offering a very competitive package whilst joining a progressive business with financial certainty.
Interested? Click APPLY or contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.