Girling Jones has some seriously exciting headlines in 2022
- We’re introducing a 4 day a week working model
- We’re moving offices to the luxurious ‘Winslade Park’
- We have 3 exciting charity challenges booked already
- Our Oak-Offset pledge will be doubling again to offset twice our annual emmissions
AND IF THATS NOT ENOUGH…
…..you could be joining the team!!
So what do we do?
Girling Jones recruit technical staff to the construction and property industry across South West and Wales. We cover three vertical market sectors:
- Construction and Property Consultancy
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- FM and Building Maintenance
Our business is built around 6 core values:
- Environment – We’re a carbon positive business.
- Teamwork – No egos, no idiots, Just a cracking bunch of people providing a fantastic service
- Approach – We don’t follow the usual ‘recruitment’ approach. You know what we mean!
- Innovation – We want our staff to challenge, innovate and introduce new ideas. No one has all the answers
- Reputation – is absolutely everything and we take great pride in maintaining ours!
- Expectation – We expect our clients, candidates and staff to expect the best from us
We believe these values make us the consultancy of choice in the region. Best to work with, best to work for!
Our reputation has been built around a rigorous focus on quality, client and candidate satisfaction and by investing heavily in staff development and overall well-being. Happy clients and candidates, looked after by happy staff. Its quite simple really. Why not check out our Google reviews to hear it from the horses mouth!
We are a ‘Carbon Positive’ business and offset twice our annual emissions via ‘Oak-Ofset’, a Devon based, non for profit firm we helped launch which plants trees on unused farmland.
Since our inception we have partnered with the ‘Childrens Hospice South West’ and commit to raising £10,000 a year for the charity. Previous team fundraisers have included 100km hikes, 140 mile bike rides, marathons and of course the famous, annual Girling Jones bake off.
The Exeter office has a clear plan to relocate expand to 25 staff through hard work and exceptional service. A growing business you can be proud to work for.
Whats in it for you?
We expect the best and offer the best so all employees at Girling Jones enjoy the following:
- Structured training and development
- Fantastic pay, commission and benefits
- A clear and defined career path
- Flexible working – currently 60% of our staff work flexible hours and home working
- Each day finishes at 4pm
- a month paid sabbatical for any employee who hits 5 years service
Who we are looking for:
- First of all you must be from a recruitment background. That’s essential I’m afraid.
- You need to be professional, detailed and thorough
- We also insist on a proven track record and stable work history
If you’re friendly, polite and motivated we’d love to have you on board!
If this sounds like you then lets talk. Please click APPLY and let get this show on the road!!
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.