Girling Jones are currently recruiting an Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Refrigeration Equipment Service Engineer to join a long established family run business based in Cornwall. They provide Servicing, Maintenance, Repairs and Installations to a wide range of Gas & Electrical Equipment to the Catering, Hospitality and Public sectors.
Role overview for Refrigeration Equipment Engineer
- Service and Maintenance of a variety of Fridge catering equipment
- Field based role in Cornwall ( Office is Redruth)
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Participation in the weekend Standby Rota
- Overtime hours available
- Comcat 1,3 and 5 qualifications essential
- Experience in electrical and gas catering equipment repair and maintenance
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Reside in the Cornwall area
- Basic Computer literacy
- Good Communication skills
Benefits for you!
- £32,000- £34,000 Salary + overtime
- Realistic earning in excess of £46k for an engineer possessing the relevant skill set
- 21 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Manufacturers training provided as required
- Mobile and Tablet
- Air Conditioned van with fuel card
- PPE and Specialist Tools
If you are interested In the role above please ‘Apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.