Are you a Section Engineer seeking to work locally with a regional contractor on a mixture of secure and stable framework contracts in the South West? This contractor delivers a range of interesting minor works schemes in Devon & Cornwall with project values ranging from £1K to £1.2M with typical values between £30K to £150K.
Important to note – this opportunity will provide you with a fast track route to Project Manager within 12 – 18 months!, the directors of this business are particularly interested in developing your management skill set and providing you with the tools to develop quickly.
Technical disciplines will include;
- Connection of new housing estate sewer systems to the main network, rising mains, pump stations, directional drilling, gravity.
- Flood defence and control, inland or coastal.
- 33Kv switchgear buildings which are RC base tanks with either portal frame steel clad top or traditional brick/block and tiled rood depending on location.
You will ideally posses a degree or HNC in Civil Engineering with relevant experience. In return you will be supported by the best leadership team in the region who take development of their people very seriously. As such after a year or so of providing engineering expertise you will be given the opportunity to progress into a management position should this be the path you are looking to take. Within your existing skills set will be;
- Setting Out and quality control.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the senior management and commercial teams.
Initial starting salary in the range of £35 – £37,500 K p/a plus package increasing to £45,000 p/a in a short space of time. Please contact me for more details on 01392 493347 or click to apply.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.