Are you a Site Engineer seeking to work locally with a regional contractor on a mixture of secure and stable framework contracts in the South West? This contractor delivers a range of interesting schemes and has recently secured a number of schemes in Plymouth.
Site Engineer technical disciplines will include;
- Connection of new housing estate sewer systems to the main network, rising mains, pump stations, directional drilling, gravity.
- Flood defence and control, inland or coastal.
- 33Kv switchgear buildings which are RC base tanks with either portal frame steel clad top or traditional brick/block and tiled rood depending on location.
As a Site Engineer you will ideally posses a degree or HNC in Civil Engineering with relevant experience. Throughout Project delivery you will be supported by a Project Manager and can see your career develop in a very defined manner. As such after a year or so of providing engineering expertise you will be given the opportunity to progress into a management position should this be the path you are looking to take. Within your existing skills set will be;
- Setting Out and quality control.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the senior management and commercial teams.
Site Engineer annual salary in the range of £35,000 to £40,000K p/a plus package dependant upon experience. Please contact me for more details on 01392 493347 or click to apply.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.