Senior Buyer | Regional Developer | Up to £55k + package
Senior Buyer needed for a regional developer in the early stages of a significant growth plan in the South West. Based out of their regional Tiverton office, you will be handling residential sites across Devon and Somerset.
Working across the South West, they handle developments ranging from 30 – 80 units, with an aim to deliver 350 units a year by 2025. They are a privately owned business with the South West region being nearly 6 years old. They have been growing their land bank over the last few years and have seven live sites currently with more in the pipeline.
- Produce a detailed, accurate material budget
- Send out tender packages for all new sites/phases
- Develop and maintain good supplier relationships
- Attend site and departmental meetings as required
They are looking for someone with previous experience holding a senior position within a buying team, ideally from a housebuilding background although they will consider someone with a mix of construction and developer experience.
- Good understanding of construction methods and materials
- Experience using COINS is desirable but not essential
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding of the local supply chain
On offer is the chance to join a company at the start of an exciting growth plan. You will make an impact from the offset and be given the opportunity to grow your own team as they expand.
They are offering a salary of up to £55k with the opportunity for this to increase as you progress with the region.
Sound interesting? Click ‘Apply Now’ for more information or to submit your CV.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.