SENIOR CAD TECHNICIAN
Engineers are Structural, Civil and Infrastructure Design consultants based in Newton Abbot, Devon and we are currently seeking a skilled Senior CAD technician to join our established team of exceptional engineers and technicians.
The team are involved in varied and interesting work across the southwest. Candidates will need to have 2 years minimum experience of AutoCad working on a vasriety of projects and either some experience of managing a team of technicians or looking to take that next step to a more senior and responsible role. Experience of Revit would be desirable but not essential.
- Managing CAD deliverables for multiple projects from conception to completion within budget.
- Production of Planning, Construction and AS Built Drawings
- Coordinate and validate project deliverables in accordance with quality procedures and client requirements.
- Manage, advise and mentor junior CAD colleagues.
- Comply with quality policies for project delivery.
We offer a very competitive salary dependant on experience, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Pension Scheme and discretionary performance bonus.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.