Senior Chartered Surveyor – Newport
We are recruiting for a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
This is a partnership with Newport City Council. They provide a full range of property and facilities managements services to the public and private sectors. Currently managing over 1500 assets for the City Council and our goal is to be the FM provider of choice in South Wales and the West.
Currently recruiting for a Senior Chartered Surveyor to join our valuation team at their Newport Office. This position is being offered on a full time, permanent contract working 37hours per week.
Their reputation within the market and with their clients is crucial to the business, so you will prioritise providing valuable expert advice on all areas of valuation and property management, undertaking specific duties including;
- Valuation and negotiations for acquisitions and disposals
- Reviewing the income producing portfolios to deliver increased revenue
- The general management of a diverse public sector property portfolio
Our ideal candidate
Whilst you will ideally have proven experience within a similar role, we are always keen to develop our employees so would welcome your application if you are keen to progress and grow within the field, and can demonstrate as much of the following…
- Chartered Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a similar environment
- Knowledge of relevant construction and Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent approach to maintaining a high level of customer services
What’s in it for you?
Alongside the chance to work for an industry recognised company, a competitive salary and a working environment dedicated to nurturing their staff, we offer a range of further benefits including…
- Salary of £48,855
- 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension & Sickness Scheme
- Mileage paid at casual user rate of 0.45p per mile
- 1x Professional Fees Subscription (RICS) paid annually
This position is being offered on a full time, permanent contract working 37hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.