Senior Estates Surveyor – Peterborough
We are recruiting for a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
This is a specialist property and construction consultancy, providing expertise in architecture, surveying, building services engineering and strategic development across a wide range of projects. They work with both public and private sector clients and have a growing client base nationally.
The Peterborough office represents the strategic partnership with Peterborough City Council, working to deliver key estates and asset management services within the local area. Alongside a range of property maintenance and rural estates services, the joint venture has delivered essential strategic asset management support in the regeneration of the city centre.
The Estates team provide a range of property valuation, management and property portfolio services to clients, and we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Estates Surveyor to join the team in Peterborough.
Working alongside the asset management team, you will supervise and guide a small team of estates specialists providing property valuation and estate management services to our clients, offering support whilst also delivering more in-depth pieces of work.
Maintaining client relationships is a crucial part of service delivery, and you will engage with them and build relationships as you provide expert advice regarding leases, rent arrangements and property valuation.
Collaboration within a multi-disciplined environment is a key feature in the way we work, and you will be expected to share knowledge and support wider teams where required, as well as get the opportunity to develop yourself.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for you to highlight a combination of experience, knowledge and personal aptitude for the role, including;
- Professional Chartered membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Extensive experience in a commercially focused estates surveying position
- Knowledge of leases, acquisitions, rent arrangements and other associated property matters
- Team working and collaboration skills in a multi-disciplined property environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Passion for knowledge sharing and professional development
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Competitive salary – £40,000
- Progression and support with training
- Company Pension Scheme, including Company Funded Life Assurance
- A wide range of additional employee flexible benefits, discounts and schemes.
This position is being offered on a full time, permanent contract working 37hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.