Sick and tired of driving into Central Bristol? Want to get to work and feel relaxed?
Our client is recruiting for a Senior Highways Engineer to work in their Yate, South Gloucestershire office to join their successful team. They provide a variety of design services including major signalised junction & roundabout works. They have heavily invested in the latest 3D Design software to ensure you have the best tools for the job.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Leading Highway Design Schemes (Particularly developer-led highway agreement type works e.g. S278 etc)
* Junction redesign, localised widening, signal junction & roundabout design
* Consultation on Section 278 or Section 38 Agreements with Local Authorities
* Managing & mentoring more junior team members
* Project Management
* Meeting clients & managing expectations
* Office-based with some site visits
* Experience in leading on Highway Design schemes (particularly Developer led Highway Agreement type works e.g. S278 etc)
* DMRB/Manual For Streets (MFS) design experience
* CAD/Keysigns+lines/Civils 3D drawing experience
* Experience dealing with local authorities
* CDM qualified
* CSCS card holder
In return, you will receive a generous salary (£30-40k DOE) + several company benefits along with a great place to work.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.