Sick and tired of driving into Central Bristol? Want to get to work and feel relaxed?
Our client is based in South Gloucestershire and are looking for an experienced Highways Engineer to join their successful team. They provide a variety of design services including major signalised junction & roundabout works. They have heavily invested in the latest 3D Design software to ensure you have the best tools for the job.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Leading Highway Design Schemes (Particularly developer-led highway agreement type works e.g. S278 etc)
* Junction redesign, localised widening, signal junction & roundabout design
* Consultation on Section 278 or Section 38 Agreements with Local Authorities
* Managing & mentoring more junior team members
* Project Management
* Meeting clients & managing expectations
* Office-based with some site visits
* Experience in leading on Highway Design schemes (particularly Developer led Highway Agreement type works e.g. S278 etc)
* DMRB/Manual For Streets (MFS) design experience
* CAD/Keysigns+lines/Civils 3D drawing experience
* Experience dealing with local authorities
* CDM qualified
* CSCS card holder
In return, you will receive a generous salary (£30-40k DOE) + several company benefits along with a great place to work.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.