Senior Project Manager – Haywards Heath
We are recruiting for a national, award-winning property consultancy delivering high profile, inspiring developments to a range of public and private sector clients across the UK.
This multi-disciplinary practice covers a broad range of work across several industry sectors with clients of all types, including residential development, education, care, healthcare and commercial sectors.
We are now recruiting for a professional Senior Project Manager with a range of experience to join the senior management team as they enter a new phase of growth for the company. As Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery of large or complex projects, ensuring the project team comply with design brief and profitability of the overall programme. As we continue to develop an extensive project portfolio, we are looking for our Senior Project Manager to work from our office in Haywards Heath. This will be a varied role, where you will take responsibility for project delivery across the full life-cycle of property and construction developments.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for you to highlight a combination of experience, knowledge and personal aptitude for the role, including;
- Extensive experience in a similar or related role
- Professional membership of the Association of Project Management
- In-depth knowledge & experience managing improvement and new build contracts
- HNC/HND or equivalent in a related discipline
- Familiar with relevant Construction, Health and Safety legislation
What’s in it for you?
- Generous leave allowance (minimum 25 days)
- CPD / training support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recognition/reward scheme
- Company financed Healthcare cashback plan
- Professional subscription
- Business mileage
- Employee Assistance
This position is being offered on a full time, permanent contract working 37hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.