Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor sought, London. We require a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to oversee a £11M M&E scheme in London. The appointed M&E Quantity Surveyor will have NEC contract knowledge and will have delivered projects within the healthcare sector.
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor sought, London. Girling Jones are seeking a mechanical and electrical Quantity Surveyor to oversee the delivery of an £11M scheme in the city providing commercial support to the project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure that the company’s objectives are maintained and achieved. You will liaise with customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims and any additional payments. You will also be fluent in contract management and conversant with NEC and JCT Design and Build contracts which is Key to this position.
Day to day,
- Advise on value for money
- Identify supplier performance issues
- Site team management
- Advise on procurement issues
- Preparation of cost value reports
- Contract administration
- Estimating of project variation works
- Deliver and manage performance against forecasts within the operational Teams
What you’ll need to succeed,
- NEC 3 contract experience
- A proven history of M&E / Building Services Engineering
- Degree qualified / equivalent in commercial management / Building Services Engineering
- Ideally, medical project experience but this is by no means a must
In return, we are offering a competitive package as you’d assume from a national MEP business with links to a multinational property consultancy.
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further information
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.